The Children's Assessment Center of San Bernardino would like to thank you for your generosity. Your gift enables us to continue meeting the needs of abused and neglected children all over our county.
There are several ways you can give to the CAC:
1. Checks - Checks can be made out to Children's Fund, with Children's Assessment Center written in the memo line. All donations are tax deductible in accordance to IRS guidelines. Checks should be mailed to:
Children's Assessment Center
Attention: Clinic Manager
700 East Gilbert Street
San Bernardino, CA 92415
2. Drop-offs: Drop-offs at the Gilbert Street location of new, unused wrapped toys are permitted. Business hours are Monday-Friday, 8:30am to 5pm.
3. Online Gift Purchase: An easy way to give is to purchase toys or games from a store such as Amazon or Target.com and simply have them shipped to our Gilbert Street address. Please include your information so we know who to acknowledge!
4. Online Donation: You can fill out the form below to contribute online.
5. Email: Send an email to email@example.com to schedule a donation pickup.