San Bernardino, California
• about us •
The Children's Assessment Center of San Bernardino, a public/private partnership between San Bernardino County and Loma Linda University Children's Hospital, provides forensic interviews and evidentiary medical examinations to assist in the evaluation of child abuse allegations. We coordinate services in a child-focused atmosphere, thus reducing trauma to child victims and their families.
• our services •
our therapy dog!
Children's Assessment Center
• contact us •
Our goals are:
• To administer competent, quality child abuse assessments to child victims.
• To promote a nurturing atmosphere for children and families.
• To provide referrals for treatment as necessary.
• To reduce the number of interviews of the child victim/witness, thereby reducing the trauma to the child(ren).
• To coordinate and network with a multidisciplinary team.